Terms & Conditions
Items destined for UK addresses are typically dispatched by Royal Mail or Courier. Goods destined for delivery outside the UK are typically dispatched by Royal Mail or Courier. It is not possible to choose exactly which carrier we use for your order, but we will endeavour to accommodate where possible.
The Courtyard Marketplace only dispatch Tuesday - Friday.
We send all our parcels signed delivery.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the recipient/addressee/delivery address refuses delivery of the goods or if you do not respond to the "sorry we missed you" card left by your delivery driver or your parcel is being held at your local collection depot over the amount of days stated by the the courier/Royal Mail policy, your order will be returned to us, the sender. Once your returned order has been received by us, we will refund your order excluding the cost of delivery regardless of whether delivery has been paid on the initial order. If you do require your order to be resent, you will be required to pay the delivery charge again.
Overseas Delivery Schedule
1. Northern and Southern Ireland, please allow at least 5-10 working days, Couriers may vary.
2. Europe and Rest of World, please call us on +44(0) 77568365447 to obtain a quote for delivery.
*Please note* we are not able to deliver to restricted countries or countries that require a customs fee to be paid by the sender.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Courtyard Marketplace cannot accept responsibility for the non-delivery of goods outside of the UK.
1. Delivery lead times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
2. If you require your order by a specific date please state clearly when ordering and we will do our utmost to meet it.
3. Dispatch lead-time is normally within 5-7 working days of order placement, please allow up to 10 working days for standard UK delivery. During busy periods, delays may occur, so please bear with us.
Note: delivery times to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses are dependent on BFPO schedules.
1. All transactions are in £ sterling. Payments are made via credit or debit cards, subject to authority from the card issuer. Most major credit / debit cards are accepted.
2. When placing your order over the internet, your details are transmitted over a secure network connection via iZettle’s pay by link solutions, and we never see your card details, ensuring your personal protection. (iZettle is compliant with PCI DSS (a security standard for handling card data) and is approved by EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa). In short, they take security very seriously.)
Unfortunately, The Courtyard Marketplace cannot accept any returns of any perishable, food or fresh products purchased from The Courtyard Marketplace. If you would like to return any non-perishable, non-food or non-fresh products you may do so within 14 working days of receiving the goods. Return postage must be paid for by the customer and will not be reimbursed by The Courtyard Marketplace.
Any faulty items must be reported to us within 2 days of receiving your order for our investigations. Claims will not be accepted for damages, shortages or packing errors unless they are reported within 2 working days of receipt of goods.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch, you may do so up until midnight the day of placing your order. This must be done by telephone. Orders can only be cancelled prior to dispatch.
In the unlikely event that you have any complaints about your order, service or any other aspects of our company please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like to receive more information regarding our products or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
The Courtyard Marketplace gift voucher is only redeemable at The Courtyard Marketplace Shop, The Guild, Wilton, Salisbury, SP2 0RS. This Gift Voucher is not redeemable online or at any other outlet, market stall or show stand. Gift Vouchers are valid for a maximum of 12months from the date of issue, and any unspent funds will be forfeited. Gift Vouchers must be intact and not defaced in any way at time of redemption. We cannot replace Gift Vouchers if lost. No change will be given. Gift vouchers can only be purchased through The Courtyard Marketplace Shop or by calling us directly on 07568365447.
As a small, family run, business we are dedicated in trying to achieve low impact on the planet. The companies we buy from and support endeavour to use as little plastic as possible and/or are in the process of looking at more sustainable options. They also ensure that our orders are bunched together and by using a courier service can ensure we are ‘on-route’ with other deliveries which will inevitably reduce carbon emissions on our orders.
Rest assured that our customer orders will be securely packaged using some of the following:
Cardboard Box - Recyclable
Shredded cardboard filler - Recyclable
Tissue Paper - Recyclable and Biodegradable.
Where we are able, we try and reuse packaging/filling from our suppliers. Unfortunately we do deal with a lot of glass and if we receive plastic bubble wrap or foam sheets then we would rather reuse than put to landfill! If you would not like your order packaged with any reused plastic/foam then please let us know when ordering.